Examples of our consultants' experience are as follows:
- Represented an oil major as co-sponsor of an LNG project in East Africa in collaboration with the owners of multiple deepwater blocks (with different licensing and development terms and timelines). The role included advising on the terms of a Host Government Agreement between the host government, the national oil company, and the international oil companies.
- Advised an independent oil company in relation to its project to develop an integrated suite of contracts for the engineering, procurement, construction and equipping of expanded processing facilities for natural gas produced from the Chinarevskoye field, Kazakhstan, for the production of stabilized condensate, LPG and dry gas.
- Advised a supermajor on the negotiation of a contract with a national oil company to rejuvenate and expand an existing liquefaction plant and terminal facilities on the Mediterranean with a view to restoring it to its original nameplate production, as part of an integrated project including natural gas production, transportation and processing, and the production and marketing of LNG and condensates.
- Advised a US oil major in relation to the arrangements for the transportation, handling and lifting of sulphur produced from a sour gas field development in the Arabian Gulf, together with the expansion of an export terminal and development of associated transportation infrastructure.
- Advised a Middle East national oil company in relation to the renegotiation with its co-venturers of the GASCO natural gas processing concession involving the expansion and operation of four plants for the extraction of natural gas liquids (NGLs), together with the associated pipeline network.
- Advised a Middle Eastern national oil company in relation to its joint venture with certain Japanese oil companies to develop storage facilities at the Port of Kiire, Japan.
- Advised a supermajor as lead sponsor on the development of an integrated natural gas project combining an upstream development in the South Pars field and an onshore LNG project in the Arabian Gulf comprising two trains. The assignment involved the development of the pivotal Gas Sales Agreement from the upstream to the LNG plant owner/operator in parallel with the upstream concession agreement and the LNG sales contracts into various markets.
- Advised a supermajor on the development of an LNG import terminal in Gujarat State, India, together with cryogenic storage tanks a regasification plant utilizing Open Rack Vaporisers and associated jetty, unloading arms, pipelines and other infrastructure. The role involved advising on engineering, procurement and construction issues, and contractual arrangements for the coordination and integration of multiple work packages.
- Advised an international energy company in relation to the construction and limited recourse financing of the "LNG Laxmi " LNG carrier. The basis of the financing was the revenues from a 20-year charter party for LNG supplies sourced from Oman LNG destined for an independent power plant in India.